Weeks 1 - 3
- Warm Up Time: Use the elliptical before the workout with your focus on the area that you will be working that day. If you are about to do a upper body workout use your arms more and when doing lower body use legs more.
- Sets: Do each exercise in each set twice. Example: Set 1 in Lower Body - Do Bulgarian Split Squats, V-Sits with Russian Twists, then Single Leg Deadlifts. Then repeat all in order once more and then move to the next set.
- Reps: Do 12 reps per exercise.
- Take 30 - 60 second breaks between exercises as needed.
- Stay hydrated.
- Modify if needed. Use your body weight if you feel the need to in the beginning. Dumbbell weight amount use is at your discretion int he beginning. To progress your weight choice will need to increase and I am here to guide you.
- Each exercise has a link so click it to see a demo as needed.
- Any pain....STOP! Burn is good but pain is not. Let me know if any adjustments are needed.
- Cool Down Time: Stretch well after each workout. This will prevent injury. Yoga and massages are awesome preventers as well.