Weeks 3 - 6
- Warm Up: Use the elliptical before the workout with your focus on the area that you will be working that day. If you are about to do a upper body workout use your arms more and when doing lower body use legs more.
- Sets: Do each exercise in each set twice.
- Reps: Do 12 reps per exercise unless specified next to the exercise.
- Take 30 - 60 second breaks between exercises as needed.
- Stay hydrated.
- Modify if needed. Dumbbell weight amount use is at your discretion int he beginning. To progress your weight choice will need to increase and I am here to guide you.
- Each exercise has a link so click it to see a demo as needed.
- Any pain....STOP! Burn is good but pain is not. Let me know if any adjustments are needed.
- Cool Down Time: Stretch well after each workout. This will prevent injury. Yoga and massages are awesome preventers as well.
Before and During each exercise visualize the dream body you want. Imagine that you have obtained it and do each workout as if you have that body. Focus on the muscles being used in each exercise.
*Dead lift (Moderate to Heavy Weight)
*Plank with hip raises (Plank for 40 sec then do 10 hip raises)
*Wide Stance Dumbbell Good Morning (Moderate to Heavy Weight)
*Glute Kickbacks (15 each leg. Add a light to medium band to add tension)
*Shoulder Press (Light to Moderate Weight)
* Plank with foot raises add in arms after week 1 or 2 (30 sec plank then raise each foot 1inch off the ground for 5 seconds. Do each foot raise twice then end with a 20 sec plank)
*Standing Fly (Focus on back muscles here. Use a light weight)
*Oblique Raises (10-12 each side)
*Skull Crusher (Be Careful) (10 - 12 times)
*Leg raise with a 5lb weight between feet (10 - 15 times)